Tuesday 22 May 2012

Afterthought

I just posted but---what if dating Walrus is some sort of moral project I've come up with for myself?  I think that's almost how it started.  I didn't want to reject him because of the stroke and now I'm in pretty deep.

What am I getting out of it?
At the moment, it feels like not as much as I'm putting in...but that's not the issue.
I've seen it discussed on the incel forums- should you date someone who's just okay so that you can get some experience?  The consensus on the forum is a strong NO! I don't want to use Walrus like that, and if I was, can I justify it by all that I do for him?

It's hard to tell if we want to be together to be together or to be together because it's better than being alone.

Ugh.  Can't process this....

Moral quandaries.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, from this brief account of your life so far, I'd say the same...

    ReplyDelete