Friday 23 September 2011

And this is how it is

Well I have now made out on a bench in the park.  And in a car...and in the movies.... I'm still seeing Walrus and it's still a little weird dealing with the stroke.  He thinks he can do more than he can, and when he starts to get tired I start to feel like a babysitter.  Just a little.  He gets a little clumsy with his movements and has knocked over chairs in restaurants, or spilled his coffee everywhere....
He wrote me a poem for my birthday and it was very beautiful.
I'm not sure I want to share these things on the blog any more, now that it involves another person.



2 comments:

  1. Hi There, I've been following your blog for a while and just wanted to wish you all the best in your endeavors - life, career, art, Walrus, etc.

    I hope you don't delete your blog, but understand if you must. You seem conflicted about Walrus, yet you are hanging out with him...I don't blame you. I often wonder if I am too hard - or even easy - on people.

    Nonetheless, your relationship with him is an experience - good, bad or somewhere in between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how helpful that comment was. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete