Saturday 5 November 2011

Big stuff, short post.

Sooooooo, a lot has happened since I last wrote.  I found out Walrus smokes occasionally, and I'm so grossed out by it and I've told him so.  He told me something major about his family which he's going to have to grapple with emotionally, on top of all the stroke stuff.  I told him I loved him and ummmmm....we had sex, or at least we attempted it.  It hurt me so we stopped.  I hope this is normal for the first time.  I am scared to try again.


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about sex hurting the first time, it's totally normal. If you have an orgasm first it should make it easier for you, or you can use lube if it's a problem. Hopefully the second time will be better; it all takes practice, so don't worry if everything doesn't work out perfectly at first.

    ReplyDelete