Monday 28 November 2011

How do I fix this one?

A second attempt at sex finally happened.  It still really hurt and we stopped right away.
I cried afterwards (because I was sulking, not because the pain lingers.)  I did some reading and I suspect some health problems, but then again I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.  At the very least, it is incredibly frustrating to have waited so long and then have the experience be so miserable and slightly embarrassing.  I'm already insecure about bedroom stuff, because I feel like I don't know what to do... I want so much to be 'normal'.

 Walrus was very sweet and comforting and told me he loved me about twenty times...
I knew there was a reason why I keep him.  :)

I'm going to try and get some books from the library and see if I can figure out what's going wrong.

1 comment:

  1. You might be too tense. Here are a couple websites I found. I LOVE KaraSutra....she is adorable, funny and informative http://www.kara-sutra.com/index.html
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kicesie#p/search/0/5P0FDngp8f0

    ReplyDelete