Thursday 20 June 2013

Three little tidbits

1.  Friend in the North is engaged.  She met a man on a train while traveling two summers ago, and moved far away to be with him.  Now they are traveling in the country where they first met, and he proposed on the same train route.

2.  Newfie texted me today.  He said he was on a ferry and he could see someone who looked just like me.
Next text:  "Scratch that, it's not you.  She just spoke with a British accent."  Third Text:  "I was just going to say if hi if it was actually you.  Hope all is well."
I wrote back, "No, I'm at such and such a place right now, so it's not me.  I'm well.  You?"
No answer.  What was that about?  He sometimes 'likes' my facebook posts and it surprises me, because I hid his posts from my newsfeed.  I have nothing against the guy (and his tiny feminine hands), just don't want to be in contact all that much.

3. Went to an event and had a real conversation with Big Hands!  Hooray!  I still think he's adorable.  I think I weigh more than he does- does that matter?  Skinny boy.  He is also incredibly, incredibly busy and involved in a bunch of projects.  His girlfriend would almost have to be working side by side with him on these or be prepared to never see him.  Anyways, it's fun to have a crush, and it's better than longing for an unknown 'someone' that I have no control over meeting.  Maybe while I'm distracted by Big Hands, I'll just relax and be myself with everyone else and be pleasantly surprised when someone else becomes interested in me....sure, it could happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment