Sunday 15 September 2013

Success!

Last night we came home (to his place) after a full day of festival stuff and despite the late hour, we started fooling around.
And it worked.  He was all the way inside of me.  It took a while, it hurt a tiny bit at first but got better.  At one point I propped my head up so I could look at what was happening. Not to be kinky, merely because I didn't believe it was really happening.
So there you go.  V-card well and truly punched now.
I suppose it's too early to say I'm cured and vaginismus won't be a problem for us ever again, but at least I know sex is not an impossibility.  I'm actually excited to try other positions!  And I kept grinning at him, which caused him to say 'I've never made a woman so happy with my penis' which was quite funny.  Poor boy, I'm so emotional about this I'm sure I'm very confusing.  Grinning, blushing, breaking into tears....

I almost wonder if going through this hasn't brought the two of us together in a deeper bond.  Maybe this will make our relationship stronger than if we'd just jumped into bed right away.  Although he keeps reminding me that we have been having sex for weeks now, just not P in V sex.

He's been really wonderful about the whole thing, and I know he liked being 'the one' who finally got to do the deed.

And I thought no one would want me.

We've had a great time doing the festival together.  It's amazing how quickly this has all happened.  Living together is already being seriously discussed, half-serious jokes about marriage.  Do I really only sleep with two men my whole life?  Is that going to be my story?  The odds are against that, I suppose.  I try not to look too far ahead, but every once in a while I get a twinge about how good it is now and how badly it could end.  The story of so many love affairs....There's still so much we don't know about each other.  Right now my heart is full to bursting for my dorky guy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you :) Also who cares if you only ever have 2 partners? I know some people who've only ever had one and they are some of the happiest couples I know :)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on girl! I'm glad to hear that you found a partner that's understanding...hope to find that myself someday.

    ReplyDelete