Tuesday 28 January 2014

six months in

Well, Elno, you're certainly in a different life than you were this summer.  You're living with a man, you have sex, you jog, sometimes, and you're still hopelessly lost career-wise.  And sometimes you don't really believe any of this is happening!

I'm sorta running out of money, my teaching gigs got cancelled again and I'm left with a spotty schedule.  Had to dip into the savings.  At least I've never been in debt.

I seem to have accepted Nerdboy for Nerdboy, although sometimes I do worry about the deeper stuff.  A recent discussion about buying a pvr showed our different viewpoints on meaningful uses of time and money...it's still less than ideal but we seem to work well together in general

Yeah.  So that's the update.  Nerdboy and I are going strong, I'm super stressed about money, I'm putting a lot of energy into a lot of different avenues, which might be inefficient, and I'm a feeling a little bit lonely because I don't have coworkers to talk to during the day.  it's time to reconnect with friends and volunteering, the intense relationship bubble period is probably about done.


1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like it's going well, except for the job front but that seems to be a trend amongst people I know at the moment :(, anyhow I hope things continue to go well!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete