Tuesday 17 July 2012

More worries

This is my 101th post.  101st?  Over 6900 views on this blog.  For my boring little life!

Dad is refusing to pay Mom the money the judge decided he owed her.  He's going to appeal.  He's going to spend more money fighting to not give her money than he actually owes her.  No wonder I'm not talking to him.

Tomorrow I have to have an ultrasound.  I have to pee all the time!  They're going to look at my bladder.  Obviously this is going to be unpleasant and I'm a bit worried.

Yesterday I decided I was going to buckle down and make some changes.  I read on the internet about setting goals and wrote down a whole list of things for different areas of my life.  Maybe I'll share them here, although I did watch a TEDtalk that said it was better to keep goals a secret until you achieve them.
I got some vegetarian cookbooks today.  Going to go back on my low-GI diet, and head towards vegetarian at the same time.  Or something like that.  It's not exactly sorted out yet.

Today I've already lost steam a little, but I don't think it's good to tackle every goal at once!

Sigh. I need a hug.

1 comment:

  1. Virtual hug!

    I've been a vegetarian for over 6 years, and I find it really does encourage me to stick to whole grains/legumes/fruit/veg. (I've also cut back on dairy and try to stick to organic when I do eat it.)

    Jane Goodall's Harvest for Hope is a great book (doesn't go for shock value or preachiness). Plus, I think Jane just rocks all on her own.

    Good luck--one step at a time!

    ReplyDelete