Friday 18 October 2013

A new project

It was a busy week for me and I didn't see Nerdboy for 3 nights.  When I did see him, it was immediately a pants-free zone.  After we'd had a little romping around, I blurted out that I thought we should write a sex comic together.  See, he'd sent me a link to Oh Joy Sex Toy  (WARNING:  The current comic on the front page is about anal.  Which I'm not into.)  Anyways, it's a husband and wife reviewing sex toys in a comic book format, and it makes having fun with sex seem normal and okay to talk about.  I'm not quite at that point yet....
I said I thought we had such an interesting story and there was so much material (and material yet to come).  He said, 'Almost-virgin meets sex addict?  Nothing interesting about that...."
He's actually really keen on the idea of the comic and when we talked about anonymity he said he'd post it on his facebook page.   He's not embarrassed.  I however, would be, so we haven't worked that out yet.
I like how open he is.  I'm very private to the point of secretive, except here, where I'm anonymous.
I almost told him that there is an online community for people struggling with dating/sex/vaginismus and that I'd commented a few times... He'd be cool with that, but if he tried to check out those sites he'd find this blog fairly quickly I think.  Ack, moral ambiguity of hiding this blog from him!
Anyways, I'd be drawing the comic for that audience, and for Nerdboy and me.

And we had a nice conversation remembering favourite moments we've had together.  He said he doesn't really remember his first time with many of his partners, but he'll never forget his first time with me.  Probably because I cried...
This process of getting my body used to sex has meant so much to me, and he can see that, and it makes him feel special to be that person.  I thought no one would want me, and in fact my virginity brought us closer together and maybe even ...excited him.  Go figure!

I really can't believe my own life right now.


2 comments:

  1. I'm continuing to be very happy for you that all of this has been happening! I did try to convince you before that some guys out there would see your lack of previous sex as a positive thing - I'm feeling vindicated in that particular bit of advice-giving! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you guys are having fun :) I checked out that comic: It's fun! I totally get you on being private. I'm the same, except on the blog....weird...;) What's the name of the online community? I love checking those sorts of things out.
    I'm glad everything is going so well :) I bet life is looking pretty bright at the moment!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete