Saturday 12 October 2013

More stuff that happens to me

Well let's see.... I'm still very unemployed.  Last week I had two job interviews for childcare and I don't think I'll get either.  And I don't even want to do part-time childcare for $15 an hour, that's really not all that appealing.  But my whole career so far has been art and teaching art to children so I don't know which way to go.  My sister is buying a small business and everyone thinks she's crazy but I support her and wish I had her courage.
I haven't slept at my own place all week.  It was Nerdboy's birthday last week and he took two days off work and it just keeps ending up that I'm at his place late at night and so I stay.
There was about two days this week when I kept hoping he'd make a move on me and he didn't seem to want to, and when I started kissing him he said he didn't feel like doing anything sexual.  He said his sex drive can disappear and the best thing for him to do is not worry about it until it comes back.  I was a bit hurt, even though he assured me it had nothing to do with me.
I needn't have worried.  The next night we were watching tv and halfway through the show he was ravishing me on the couch.  He said his sex drive came back mid-morning at work and he'd been thinking about me all day.  I really didn't mind.  And this morning we tried some new positions and I found one I liked....

Is this really my life?  All of this is so weird to me.  It's like I've been dropped into a new life.   Or like I've walked on the moon for the first time.  I can't believe I'm having sex, enjoying sex, feeling more and more comfortable with sex, and that it happens several times a week.  I keep saying 'this isn't real.....' which Nerdboy thinks is funny.

Mostly I go around in a big love haze for this man, and occasionally I freak out at how different he is from what I thought I wanted.
Him being bisexual hasn't really been an issue, except when he likes the same actors I do.  And this morning he said he liked that I was tomboyish, which I wasn't too happy about.

Still a bit worried that I don't contribute enough, he cooks and drives and just generally gets stuff done for me.  I really want to be a 'helpmate'.

So yeah, that's this week.   Really need to get an income, otherwise life is pretty new and exciting.




1 comment:

  1. Hey enjoy it! You waited a long time for this :) I'm happy for you, it sounds like heaps of fun! Well minus the unemployed part-good luck with that :))
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete