Saturday 10 September 2016

Technical Difficulties

Date 4
Well I was going camping with my girlfriend but Silver Fox and I decided to sneak in a date before I left.  We went out to dinner and I went back to his house.
I felt like I was marching to my doom as we walked there.

We sat on the couch and I told him about the pain-during-sex thing.
He said, "Did you think I would be put off by it?"

Actually, no.  I trusted him pretty easily with that.  He told me about his ED and how his ex wasn't nice about it.  And he said...."Well if it doesn't work we can do other things that are fun.  And uh...if you want to maybe do those other things tonight, I need to take the pill now."

I blushed.  We talked about something else.

"How long does the pill take to work?"
"About half an hour."
"Take the pill."

And he did, and we sat on the couch again.
"Um...now what do we do?"
Silver Fox said, "Well we could talk about what you like.......  (long pause) ....in bed."

I tried but I got embarrassed.  He was much more at ease than I was but pretty soon we were just kissing and he said 'Do you want to go upstairs?'

And we did, and we undressed and he's got a dad-bod.  At one point, he said, "I'm nervous because I only did this with one other person."

It was going well, but penetration didn't work because my body is DIFFICULT.
So we (CENSORED) which was my idea and he hadn't done it.
I think it was a success.

And we agreed we were boyfriend-girlfriend.  That sounds dorky for two 35-year-olds.  But you know what I mean.

I like this one.

I will sleep over tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Obviously it's hard to tell from a few blog entries but you do sound potentially a good fit for each other, and he sounds different from your ex in intriguing ways. Good luck with it - don't overthink it too much and have fun. (Also, god, yes, how do you talk about partners at our age? I'm 36 and my whatever is 42 - boyfriend/girlfriend sounds ridiculous and partner sounds businesslike. I quite like lover, paramour and fancy-man, but they're tricky to use in company....)

    ReplyDelete