Sunday 18 March 2012

Crisis?

Well I am still pretty hurt by yesterday's fight.  He was pretty rude to me and I have been near tears ever since. He said he was a grown-up and I was talking to him like a child.  He certainly wasn't acting like a man.
I sent a late night email to my best friend and she phoned this morning long distance and she was just livid.  She said I shouldn't be paying for his stuff, and he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him.  He accepts favours from me, and he should be grateful I've been so supportive...
She asked what I was getting out of it.  She liked him when he was affectionate, doting...now he's hurting me. She thinks I should dump him- that at this point I've stuck around long enough so that it's clear to everyone, and to myself that it's not because of the stroke, it's because it's not working with our personalities.
It was only one day, and it was so out of character for him, so I don't know if I'll go so far as to dump him, but I have to speak up and it's going to suck.
He has no idea.  He's slept all day and is out running errands.  I don't know if I'll see him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment