Saturday 23 June 2012

Part One: Crying so hard

I think this is the last straw.  I am crying hysterically.

Walrus went upstairs at 11am to have a shower.  I heard banging around but by noon he hadn't come back down.  I found him lying in his parents' bed playing with his phone.  He said he needed to nap.  At 2pm I got into bed with him and woke him up.  He played with his phone for a bit, in bed beside me.  I said, "Is this what you want to do with your day?  Let's go out"  He said he needed more sleep.  I asked if I could go out for a bit. He said fine.  
I went downstairs and cried.  I don't know if he heard me but he didn't come downstairs.  I decided I needed to get out so I dried my eyes, went upstairs, kissed him and said I was going out.  I just went to a thrift store and was back in an hour and a half.  I thought he was still asleep so I took the dog out and thought about dinner and eventually went upstairs.  The bed was empty.  Has he fallen out?  Is he in the shower?  Couldn't find him anywhere.  His shoes were gone.

I text him.  He's at a house party on the other side of town.  He 'intended to text me'.  I said it was scary to find him gone.  He said he's not a child, he can take care of himself.  I said "I'm not your warden, I'm your girlfriend and now I'm stuck home alone for the evening at your parents."  He said 'okay sorry.  I'll be back later.'

I cry hysterically.  His parents' dog tries to lick my face.  
I've stopped crying now.  
going to be interesting when he comes home.  And now we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment