Sunday 3 June 2012

Signs that it's time to move out...

So I got home from work and Mom wasn't home so I decided to try out the toy.  I heard the door and quickly turned it off and threw it behind the bed and went to greet her, trying to act normal.
Half an hour later Mom said, "there's a weird noise in your bedroom"  and I went pale.  I went to see and she followed me.  She said "Is it the light?" and climbed up on my bed to look at the ceiling light.  I reached behind the bed and found the toy, vibrating loudly on the wooden floor, and turned it off.  Mom looked down and saw and said 'Good Heavens' and left.
The stupid thing often still vibrates very softly when I thought I've turned it off, and apparently it can vibrate itself back on again.

I am mortified.


2 comments:

  1. That is horrible. I would be mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. That is awful!
    Seriously, it's something out Cosmo's embarrassing moments page

    ReplyDelete