Monday 28 January 2013

Blogger help question

When I made this blog I used my personal address to log in.  Then I made the pearbyherself gmail address.
Google has connected the two addresses, so when someone tried to invite me to Google+ at my personal address, it showed up in the pearbyherself inbox.  And now I joined a googlegroup about the environment- same thing.
Obviously I don't want to use pearbyherself for anything but this blog- it needs to be totally anonymous- so how do I disconnect the two addresses?  Help!

2 comments:

  1. Arrrgh! I don't think I can unless I delete the pearbyherself email account. Thanks, Google, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so not computer savvy at all, but I was getting things from google I didn't want. So at the bottom of one of those emails was a little link that says "Change what Google+ sends you." So I clicked on it and there are loads of things to un-check on there for what you want and don't want. Or try to go to Account Settings and click on the Google+ on the left side. Maybe this helps?? I don't know, but it's at least something to try.

    ReplyDelete