Monday 1 October 2012

Another Week

My sister-in-law had the baby.  A boy.  No name yet.  
Two kids at age 21.  I can't even imagine....

My friend from choir, the one with the brain tumour, he's in the hospital.  I don't know how sick he is.  I should visit him...

And those are fairly big things. 

Perspective.

In my small little world, I did the little festival on the weekend.  Walrus was going to come, but then he didn't plan his time well and didn't make it.  How different from last year....that was when I met his parents and he met my mom and sis, and it was the day when I thought we were 'official'.  
But he called me 'dear' again, when he told me he wasn't coming

I need to think.




1 comment:

  1. No. Stop thinking. You should never ever ever ever go back to Walrus again. Stop talking to him.
    Maybe you can get in touch with him in a few months or a year, when you have yourself back on track but not now.
    I know it hurts. I know how it feels to want someone to hug and kiss and care about you but this is not worth it. It is not worth the heartache and the physical/emotional/financial pain. Just snap out of it.
    It's time for you to move on. Don't look for substitutes for him. Just fill that void with your own passions and hopes. You're an artist, you know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete