Saturday 13 October 2012

Mini-updates, very minor

I got my pixie cut finally.  I had a hard time explaining to the stylist that I won't use a blow-dryer, flat-iron or any product that comes in plastic bottles in my hair.  I'm sure he thought I was crazy.  It's a good cut though.

I think I am getting sick again.  Sigh.

Hopes raised and then disappointed in the job search.  I applied to do another volunteer thing for yet another festival and right away they called me an offered me a paid position as Volunteer Coordinator.  Turns out my 'boss' from the internship I did in September took the job and then left after two days.  So of course I called her and it turned out they were so disorganized she quit.  I think I will have to turn this one down....

I see Walrus quite a bit and we text frequently.  It mostly feels fine.  I noticed we still are fairly comfortable with touching each other (in not sexual ways) and sharing food.  I still fuss about him.  There is a tiny bit of emotion that can surface at odd moments.  When he gave me my birthday present (a hat) I hugged him and I think both of us out of habit moved for a quick kiss and then stopped ourselves.  I sometimes wonder what we get out of the friendship.   Maybe it will fade away as he builds his new life.  Am I still trying to rescue him?  I think yes, to some degree.

My internet has been cutting in and out for a week.  Makes me realize how much of my life I spend on it.  And instead of finding something better to do, I spend twice as long trying to load pages...

I think I have to do a part two to 'Self Image' but not tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment