Monday 15 July 2013

A decision to make, a leap to take?

Meeting again tonight with the potential roommate, and a third potential roommate (male) he's found to see if we 'gel'. 
I put this in motion and now I'm rolling with it, not sure if I'll panic.  It seems like an okay place to live.  My ideal place was a collective house with a few more people (and a balance of genders) with shared groceries and a place my dog (and niece and nephews) would be welcome for short visits....
but, at some point I just have to try something.
time to shake things up?

1 comment:

  1. Well it may be just the ticket? If you click with them then you have instant built in friends :) And that can be fun! You can always go home if things go pear shaped (I'm just guessing), so if it seems good give it a try and have fun-at least you can say you tried it if you don't like it :))
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete