Thursday 22 August 2013

he said it first

Slept at Nerdboy's house again. He gave me keys to his place and I let myself him after work.  He was napping.  I put on a babydoll pyjama top and was climbing onto his bed when he woke up.  Clothes off for the rest of the evening.
This doesn't seem real.
I asked him about um...me giving him oral sex which lead to a ridiculous and awkward and funny conversation about how one actually does that and other kinky stuff I don't want to do and had actually never heard of.  Not that he was pressuring me to do any of it, or had done it himself.  He said he was proud of me for not freaking out and running out of the apartment.
At one point we were cuddling and I said 'I really like you'
He said 'I'm thinking of another 'L' word and I don't want to say it.  I don't want to freak you out but I think I love you.'
I couldn't say it back but I felt light-headed.
Before bed we were both reading in bed and I felt really happy.

Side note:  I wasn't sure what the etiquette was for letting the new roommate know I wasn't coming home, so I texted him (and said I'm not sure I even need to update you on this stuff).  Today he said, yeah don't worry about it unless you need the outdoor light left on or something.
So then I'm embarrassed that I don't know how to live with roommates.
It's very weird living with this strange man.  I like him, just not sure how much to interact.

Feeling very excited that I can do what I want and go where I want.



3 comments:

  1. Lots of great things here - very happy for you! And as for the room-mate stuff: I'm not sure there are any universal rules - people just do it in their own different ways. What you did sounded fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like its going well :) If he'd told me he loved me I'd run a mile, but thats just me being a complete freak LOL I think roommates you just have to learn as you go :) I'm glad it's going so well and you're enjoying your freedom-are you missing home at all?
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to comment a few posts ago, but the internet wouldn't let me. What I said was this--wow! Moving out and bedroom things all at once! Isn't it amazing how you think maybe something's just never going to happen, and then it does?

    I'm really happy and excited for you. I think you've managed to do things quite right. What I mean is, how awesome for you that you've found someone nerdy yet sexually experienced and confident. B only had one partner before me, and you've done things now that we haven't! Amazing how things change in one month.

    ReplyDelete