Thursday 15 August 2013

Warning: Contains Nudity

So, today has been up and down.
I found out in the morning that a friend had passed away last night.  I know him from volunteering at my favourite summer festival.  He had a big personality and a weird sense of humour and he lived life his own way.  I can't believe he's not in the world anymore.

And then Nerdboy got out of work early to help me move.  I was sitting in my room trying to deal with all the stuff I own and thinking about my friend who passed.  I was just ready to have a cry when Nerdboy showed up with food and a plan.  We got my bed moved and all my clothes.  We visited with my new roommate and his mother, who was visiting from out of town.  She was great.

After, Nerdboy had plans with his cousin, but I didn't know what to do with myself for the evening, so I went to his house for a while, planning to leave when the cousin arrived.

No, backtracking in the story.  Somewhere in there we went to get snacks and he commented on a poster for a sexy/fetish type event.  Yeah, he used to go to those a bit, and also occasionally was in the 'drag' scene.  No, I swear I'm not making this stuff up for good blog material.  He's got a certain blandness about him so these revelations are surprising, and somehow not.

Um, anyways, we went to his house and napped on his bed and then I, yours truly, suggested spooning sans shirts.  I wanted it to stop about there, but of course it didn't and we got down to underwear and touching and it was quite fun.  Um.  Um.  I said I couldn't go further without a toy, and I kept trying to wind it down before the cousin showed up.  Turns out he has a collection of toys (which we didn't use, he just showed me one) and he told me he enjoys giving his partner pleasure more than anything and really likes giving oral, which I haven't experienced.  So, partly I can't figure out why he picked someone so vanilla when he's clearly explored many aspects of sexuality and partly I was relieved that he really wants to work on my problem with me and will actually enjoy it.
Oh, I met the cousin, after scrambling to put clothes back on, blush!

This is a short account of a very strange day.  I'm at my mom's now and am heading back to the new place for my first night being moved out.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend. The rest of the post sounds good though - Nerdboy does sound promising in terms of having the right attitude to your "problem" (and I bet he's relieved that it wasn't various other things he might have imagined!) and sounds like a nice supportive and thoughtful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your friend :( As for the other: You go girl! I'm glad he's surprising you in the right ways!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete