Monday 19 August 2013

Two in the bed

So, camp's over and after the wrap party later this week, I'll be back to being semi-employed.  I have lots to work on!  I have stuff at two houses right now, and I have to decide what stuff to keep.

So, feeling scatterbrained and wiped out by everything that's happened. 
I stayed at Nerdboy's house last night.
I napped in his bed while he cooked.  He put something in the oven and came to cuddle me.   I had taken off my jeans for more comfortable sleeping.....so he got a little excited and everybody's clothes came off.  We hadn't seen each other for a few days.  He said he'd had a sexy dream about me.  Mostly he did everything, because I really would have been fine with just napping, but heck, what he was doing felt pretty nice too.  I had to tell him I don't....climax because he kept waiting for something to happen and it wasn't going to.  Um.  He performed oral sex on me, which was a first, and pretty darn awesome.
(oh, so many new things are happening....)
Then supper was ready and we walked around his apartment nearly naked and sat on his couch and ate, still naked.  I blush one minute and instigate something the next...  We talked, and at one point he joked we should just get married.  He's a wee bit intense.  He really likes me though, kept gazing at me adoringly.
I ate so much food I felt a bit gassy and I didn't want to mess around again because I was sure I would fart!  So awkward.  I knew he wanted to do more sexy stuff but I just stalled.  Around 11pm we brushed our teeth and went to bed and I meant to just sleep but we got going again and we tried using my toy, which was embarrassing at first but got interesting.  It's a confusing feeling, a little good but still hurts a little.  He seemed to enjoy being involved and some frank conversations took place. 
Uh, he's decided to get a vasectomy.  I've indicated I don't really want children (complicated subject for me) and he doesn't.  I'm not sure how much this decision has to do with me.  I sorta don't want him to, or just to wait on it a bit more.  He didn't even know I take birth control pills when he decided to do it.  So, I had to explain about cysts and my probable fertility issues. 
Anyways, then we went to sleep.  Neither of us slept well, but it's nice having someone next to you, especially in the morning.  And um, he still wanted more but I was feeling tender down there.   Eventually we uh, found we were rubbing our respective parts together without penetration and this was pretty exciting for both of us.
He had to go to work.  I showered with him, and this time it was me who kept teasing him....Who knew?  I might have a sex life, at long last.  This all feels like a dream.  He kept saying how happy he was, and I am too, although I can't believe I'm with a bisexual man...

1 comment:

  1. Wow - good for you! I'm not surprised that it all still feels like a dream, but it sounds like generally it has been a nice dream! Much more interesting than not doing it, right? I'm glad you're giving it all a try with him without trying too much to map out the future (and maybe at some point he'll learn to drop the marriage jokes!)

    ReplyDelete