Tuesday 20 August 2013

Opposite ends of the spectrum

So, I'm posting twice the same day.  I went back to Nerdboy's house tonight, and we watched half a sitcom episode before clothes came off.  I felt a bit of a ...slut, almost, for lack of a better word, going back to his house the same day for more sex.  It's not even that I wanted it very much, I just wanted to see him and hoped we'd talk, FULLY CLOTHED, about the vasectomy, etc.  But he can't stop touching me and it's nice and well, why fight it?
It was more of the same, I needn't go into details.  Not quite as successful.
After, he asked if he could ask me personal questions.  So I had to tell him I'd been single for a year and a bit, that I'd been with Walrus less than a year, and that I had indeed attempted intercourse.  So, he quickly did the math and was silent.  I said, 'I didn't want to tell you any of that.'   Aaaaaaaand, found myself crying. All the shame of all those years of virginity swept over me.  So then he had to tell me he didn't mind, and that when he saw me for the first time, he didn't think I could possibly be there to meet him because I was so pretty.  And then he said, 'We both have things we don't want the other person to know.  I've have a lot of partners, and I lost my virginity very young.  Some people are uncomfortable with that.'  I said, 'Please don't tell me the numbers.  I had already figured out you have had a very different experience with sex than I have.'  He went on about how he liked me for who I was and wanted to help me discover my sexual side, etc.
He said he was falling for me and wouldn't have me change for anything.

I bit my tongue from saying 'Well I still wish you weren't a man-whore'

I don't understand how this nerdy pale boy with hermit tendencies and a $400 replica light sabre can be so sexually active, with both sexes!  And why he's picked me.  And why I like him too.

Have I mentioned that my life is totally weird and I'm exhausted?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things seem to be going okay for you :) The whole vasectomy thing would freak me out too. I hope you feel better soon :)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete