Saturday 2 July 2011

I'm sure it's a perfectly healthy obsession

Everybody seemed to really enjoy 'The Big Bang Theory' when it first came out so I tried watching it.  I had forgotten how stylized sitcoms are; I couldn't stand the laugh track.  It just didn't seem that funny to me.
A few weeks ago I was hanging out with my sister and her baby.  She watches tv all day long.  We watched the episode where Leonard asks Penny out, Sheldon tells them about Schroedinger's cat, and Leonard kisses Penny before they leave on their date.
I am hooked.
I went home and tried to find more episodes online, but living in Canada, CBS blocked them for my region.
I resorted to watching Youtube clips.  I watched all the kissing scenes.  I watched the Schroedinger's cat kiss over and over.  It makes my stomach flip-flop.
Um yes.  All perfectly healthy behavior I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment