Thursday 11 August 2011

Butterflies...

I got my first OK Cupid message last night.
It was from my bearded fellow.  The only person I really wanted to hear from.

But, I have a niggling suspicion it was a copy n' paste message.  Well written, over-written perhaps, but didn't mention anything from my profile.  He said I was pretty and that he'd like to take me to a cafe for coffee and pastries.

Well, that's to the point.

Except I say in my profile I can't eat sweets.  Or coffee!

The weird thing is that I read it at 11:30 last night and I've had a sleepless, sleepless night.  I crossed a bunch of imaginary bridges and got overwhelmed. 

I've had a stomach ache all day.

I guess I will write back.  It'd be pretty chickensh*t not to. 
This guy said he was only looking for 'new friends' but he's made a pretty definite first move.  It makes me want to retreat...
Or, to go all out and send him a picture of me in the Velma costume...
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment