Monday 29 August 2011

More time to think

Tonight's date (ack!  that word!) was cancelled because the hospital decided Walrus needed bedrest and observation while they did something to his medication.  He was disappointed by having to cancel and was telling me he really wanted to see me again and calling me 'my dear'.  I haven't put a stop to this even though it makes me uncomfortable because I don't know how to say it.  "I've been in your company for exactly an hour and a half; I'm not your dear!  I'm not 'your' anything!"
this is so weird!  I want to be nice but I might freak out on him.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how it would feel weird! He is way ahead of you. You do need to put a stop to his compliments/eagerness. Only you can decide if you can still be friends with him or ever see anything more in him; but I think with the way he's acting, it's impossible for you guys to be friends. If you think all you want is friendship with him...I don't think it's a good idea to pursue this. Yes, he probably needs friends right now - but he's not thinking of you as a friend, which is the problem.

    It would be hard for him to hear, but this guy shouldn't be on dating sites at this point.

    ReplyDelete