Thursday 25 April 2013

Good Riddance

Blogging a lot this week...oh well
I've had bad dreams... A recurring dream that I met my ex-best friend Elaine again.  She always wants to be friends again (in the dream) and sometimes I accept that and sometimes I refuse.
And then I dreamt that I got a little package in the mail full of little trinkets and wrapped in a printout of my online dating profile, which turned out to be a gift from a older, married, real estate agent (which somehow explained how he'd found my address?)

Good thing I took the profile down because it was obviously worrying me.

I saw Walrus yesterday.  He wanted to hang out and I had two hours to kill between activities so I said he could meet me downtown.  We went for dinner. Well, I did.  Walrus had two martinis and no food.  Seriously unimpressed.  Hence, the title of this post.  Why did I cry so much for him?

Then I went to a talk about environmental policy, and it was all people I recognized from the summit and Big Hands was there.  Talked to him briefly, he was actually helping to organize the talk so he was busy.  I really enjoyed this group; they meet once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment