Friday 19 April 2013

mini updates

Remember the job I interviewed for, the one that was unfriendly and I totally bombed? Yeah, they haven't filled the position and have reposted the ad.  Just to add salt to my wounds.  On the bright side, nobody else knew what to do with that kind of interview either!

Going tomorrow to see another collective house.  They want someone immediately, as they have two rooms vacant.  If it was a good fit, I might just pay rent and do a slow move over the month of May.  It would be a big decision.  This one is currently fostering a dog, so my dog could probably come over.  It is closer to Mom's house, so it would be easy to go back 'home' to see my dog and studio.  The housemates are more varied in age, from 3 month old baby to 50-something man.  (My dog isn't great with babies either...so that problem isn't completely solved.)

Saw Walrus today, just went for a walk since I was in his neighbourhood.  It was fine, totally platonic, totally no emotional baggage.  How did that happen and do I get a gold star?

Found out my Community Leadership Project Part Two got a small grant, so now we really have to make it happen!

soooooooo....any minute now all the pieces are going to fall into place and I'll have something resembling a life, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment