Tuesday 19 February 2013

A New Hope

Ugh.  Emotional hangover.
In a way, Walrus letting his jerk flag fly was the perfect cure.  I'm not crying today. Mad feels better than sad.  I think I'll just let things be for now.  Maybe there will be another blow-out at choir in a few days, maybe he'll have calmed down.  Either way, the friendship is pared back to basic civilities indefinitely.

Good news- I will be meeting OKC guy on the weekend.  We are going used book store browsing.
His nickname, for now at least, will be Newfie.

Thank you everyone for your comments.  I find them very helpful.

4 comments:

  1. "Good news- I will be meeting OKC guy on the weekend. We are going used book store browsing."

    Yay! Good for you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you've arranged to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful that you are meeting the OK Cupid guy - have fun, and enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for hope! And used books--perfect! You won't run out of things to talk about, that's for sure, even if you don't end up reading the same stuff. I'm excited for you. Good for you for taking this step. Looking forward to hearing about Newfie. =)

    ReplyDelete