Monday 25 February 2013

All the things happen. (and a TMI section.)

Did I only meet him yesterday?  This is going to be a long week....

Woke up this morning to find that Walrus had texted me at 1am to let me know he had bought eco-friendly cat litter. Good to know.

Then Walrus and I had a text discussion about the Oscars.  I thought the host's jokes were very offensive to everyone but white men.  He thought it was no big deal.  Oh, before that I simply said, 'Thanks for giving me space.  I'm ok now' and he said 'Good to hear it, did you watch the Oscars?'
Same as it ever was.
The offensive/not-offensive debate sorta summed up how he deals with other people's feelings.  The jokes weren't offensive to him, and so anybody who did take offense was overreacting.

In the afternoon I heard back from one of last week's interviews.  I was offered a job working with kids and I took it, although it is only part-time.

Saw Walrus at meditation class and was absolutely calm.  Just have let go of all emotions around him.

Newfie has added me on facebook and has just written me a message right now.
I have thought about him all day. I really want to see him again.

And now for too much information....my body is being weird and I need female advice.

.

.

.
.

My body does this weird thing.  Sometimes when I think about sex, my abdomen tightens up.  Like as if my uterus is being squeezed.  It's always very quick, a mix of pleasure and pain.
When it happens I talk to my body in my mind: 'Sorry, stuff down there!  I know what you want, but when you had the chance, you didn't co-operate, did you?'

The first time it happened I was completely taken by surprise "What in the hell was that?"

It doesn't happen often, once, twice a month.  I have to be thinking about sex in a certain way.  Not fantasies- I've seen sexy scenes in movies, and erotic images, and feel nothing.  No, it has to be a more realistic scene than that- in fact, it's simply the thought that I might actually be having sex at some point in the future, and me believing it.

I'm pretty sure these squeezes didn't start happening until after I had some sexual experience- before that sex was a remote a possibility as a trip to the moon.
It's really a bizarre feeling.  Does this happen to other women?
Because today it has happened almost every time I think about Newfie.  I'm not even thinking that far ahead!  I haven't even hugged him.  But reading his answers to the sex questions on the dating site brought the issue to the forefront, where it was quickly repressed.  I spent an uneasy hour pondering my sexual morality and have to admit I have no idea what I think about this stuff.  I think I'm fairly vanilla but who knows?  I might have some kinks I haven't had a chance to discover.  I'm still working on the basic physical act.

Sexual awakenings - pretty sure they're usually awkward, and I'm way overdue...
I'd like to be a healthy adult mammal now.

Well this is all rather overwhelming.






1 comment:

  1. Concerning the TMI section - there doesn't seem to be anything bad there. Sometimes, when we have strong feelings or emotions about something (about Newfie, in your case), our bodies respond to it physically - in a way of re-playing a particular memory or emotion. I have known people who used to get bouts of terrible coughing before an important exam, although they were not ill before, and the cough stopped as soon as the exam ended. And in the Japanese anime, female characters often are shown getting nosebleeds when they are in the presence of the man they are in love with! :) So there is nothing to worry about here - just overwhelming emotions and excitement building up. As you will be getting to know Newfie better and better, you will probably feel more and more relaxed and calm.
    From what you are telling it seems like you have some real chemistry going for Newfie (unlike with Walrus). Hooray! Agorel vae! :)

    Elf

    ReplyDelete