Saturday 9 February 2013

So far, so good

He wrote back.  Which is good, because in my head we're already married.
Ok, kidding.  But I did realize I approach online dating all wrong.  It's supposed to be a numbers game, just send out a lot of messages and get a handful of dates.  Just meet people until you find someone.

I, however, want to continue my high school pattern of crushing on someone and secretly stalking them without ever even talking to them.  Ha!
I do seem to want to put my energy into one SPECIAL person at a time, as if it were the real world.  Wrong approach, but hey, I crushed on Walrus and I got him.

Butterflies in the tummy this morning.

will update later!  Going to my leadership class this morning!  It's going well.

4 comments:

  1. That's good to hear! Message him back and see how things go.

    And take things slowly. If things work out, everything will fall into place in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, your comments are working now!
    I did write him back, just now. I promise if we meet I will not propose in the first five minutes!
    I am cautious by nature but it's nice to have to dampen enthusiasm for once instead of trying to drum some up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - great stuff! I think a combination of Numbers Game and Crushing sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed -- I hope it works out for you...especially since I'm wading back into the online dating game, myself, and would like to see someone successful from my online world!

    ReplyDelete